- Cheryl's Birthday
- There is a question from the Singaporean math syllabus that has been circulating the Internet, stumping adults and children alike. Visit this page for help with the full answer and explanation!
- In this real-time strategy game, you control a single-celled organism. Manage resources, build enzymes, and fight off virus infections!
- Guess the secret code in as few moves as possible, using sums of digits as your clues!
- The original puzzle craze that launched logic puzzles into the popular mindset! Fill in the grid so that each row, column and square block contains one of every digit.
- Binary (Takuzu)
- Fill in the black and white grid to avoid runs of three.
- Bridges (Hashiwokakero)
- Connect the islands with a network of bridges.
- Tile the grid with a full set of dominoes.
- Galaxies (Tentai Show)
- Divide the grid into rotationally symmetric regions each centered on a dot.
- Haunted Mirror Maze
- Find ghosts, vampires, and zombies in the mirror maze.
- Complete the Latin square in accordance with the arithmetic clues.
- Light Up (Akari)
- Place bulbs to light up all the squares.
- Loners (Hitori)
- Black out duplicate numbers according to the rules.
- Magnetic Field
- Place magnets to satisfy the clues and avoid like poles touching.
- Colour the map so that adjacent regions are never the same colour.
- Find all the mines without treading on any of them. This version differs from the common Windows version, in that you never need to guess.
- Rotate each tile to reassemble the network.
- Pattern (Nonogram)
- Fill in the pattern in the grid, given only the lengths of runs of black squares.
- Pearls (Masyu)
- Draw a single closed loop, given clues about corners and straight squares.
- Range (Kurodoko)
- Place black squares to limit the visible distance from each numbered cell.
- Rectangles (Shikaku)
- Divide the grid into rectangles with areas equal to the numbers.
- Connect the squares into a path following the arrows.
- Complete the Latin square of skyscrapers in accordance with the clues.
- Slant (Gokigen Naname)
- Draw a maze of slanting lines that matches the clues.
- Draw a single closed loop in accordance with the clues.
- Place a tent next to each tree in accordance with the clues.
- Train Tracks
- Lay a railway track in accordance with the clues.
- Unequal (Futoshiki)
- Complete the Latin square in accordance with the > signs.
Other fun stuff
- Magic Symbols
- A webpage that can read your very mind... or can it? Find out for yourself!