OML-IZ Search

Mixed Numbers to Improper Fractions

Share this page to Google Classroom

Enter the equivalent improper fraction to the given mixed fraction. Enter fractions with a slash separating the numerator and the denominator, e.g. "3/2" without the quotes. You may use the TAB key to move to the next question. When you are done, click Submit.