OML-IZ Search

Improper Fractions to Mixed Numbers

Share this page to Google Classroom

Enter the equivalent mixed fraction to the given improper fraction. Enter fractions with a space separating the whole from the fractional part, and a slash separating the numerator and the denominator, e.g. "1 1/2" without the quotes. You may use the TAB key to move to the next question. When you are done, click Submit.